Why big businesses trust our security window restrictors above others
Going on holiday and staying in a hotel or holiday resort should be a relaxing and satisfying experience, from beginning to end. Safety and peace of mind play a big part in this enjoyment, so hoteliers across the world have a real duty of care to their customers to provide safe, well-maintained facilities of a reasonable standard; both legally and ethically.
Risk of food poisoning and fire in the hospitality trade are closely followed by window safety, where serious injuries and even fatalities have transpired when customers have fallen from or through windows. Hotels and other businesses in the hospitality and leisure industry are expected to ensure their premises are reasonably free from risk, acting prudently and using reasonable care wherever possible. However, our experienced team remain invigorated and inspired by the increasing amount of big businesses putting their trust in our security window restrictors to keep their residents safe and sound throughout their vacation.
A number of major hotel chains utilize our proactive security window restrictors, for example; The Travelodge Hotel Group has installed the Jackloc in over 20,000 of its UK-based hotel rooms. The Whitbread Group, London’s famous Ritz Hotel, The Dream Hotel in Manhattan & Sheraton Group hotels in Doha, Qatar are all big fans of our high-quality security window restrictors too.
So, why do big businesses trust our security window restrictors above others?
- Effectively restricts window openings to a safe degree
- A diverse range of lock operations
- Rigorously tested to BS EN14351-1:2006 and BS EN13126-5:2011 standards. Salt Spray Test in accordance with ASTM.B117-07 and evaluated to BS EN 1670:2007
- Designed and manufactured to ISO 9001 Quality Management, ISO 14001 Environmental Management and OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management
- UKAS tested to the old standard BS 6375: 2 1987 – up to 3,000 newtons
- Heightened safety conditions welcome a wider range of customers
- Easy to fit
- Suit all window types
- Compliant with all building types
- An array of colours and finishes to choose from
Related to this post: Sash window restrictors: Upgrading the safety of heritage buildings
Don’t overlook the hidden risk of unrestricted windows
Secure your establishment with our internationally acclaimed window restrictors, by calling +44 (0) 1455 220 616 or send us a message online and we’ll discuss the best Jackloc option for your individual needs.